Sunday, August 19, 2012

Owning a Poodle Puppy is a Teacher's Job

IT frustrating? I am not sure if patience is my strongest attribute but perseverance may well be. I have battled with my printer for years and every now and then I spend yet another hour or 2 or 3 trying to make it do what I need. I finally had victory this morning after another 2 hours of frustration and search the internet for troubleshooting. I figured it out, adjusted all the settings and finally can use it for what I bought it for! Sound boring? - well not to me - YAY!!!!!

So in saying that I was able to scan in my illustration completed last night for IF theme: Teacher.
I sketched this up (with my puppy beside me and obviously on my mind) while taking notes and listening to a MP3 talk. As a mum multitasking is not an option but a survival key and as a new owner to my poodle pup teaching is preoccupying much of my time.
Watercolour Illustration: Teacher

Pencil Sketch for Illustration Friday theme and just for fun "Teacher"

2 comments:

Cindy D. said...

Super adorable! Both girl and puppy. Ok, the puppy is slightly more extremely adorable. Really cute and happy scene, nice!

Kayleen West - Children Writer/Illustrator said...

Thanks Cindy. I was looking over your cards too. I love the elephant and the sheeps especially!



 
The Positive Spirit Blog