Monday, January 16, 2012

An Artist's Journal can be like a Holiday

As I prepared for this year I decided to journal more. I find an artist journal for me is more of a playground or holiday away from expectations. I can just mess around with anything and explore what is personal to me. I put up the start of my calendar in case you may want to start the year doing the same.

Page from my journal using the letter K as the main feature.

A little image that takes little time make for a personal calendar to look back on in a journal.

3 comments:

juliangreenfield said...

The journals are the creative expressions of the artists! Love reading them.

Ultrasound Probe

Pat Robinson said...

A journalist ought to be creative. That’s his job. The picture displayed speaks volumes about creativity.

Brooklyn Moving Services

margaretbechly said...

The artists’ creative expression is the journal. On the other hand it is the duty of the journalist to be creative.

Prudential Overall Supply



 
The Positive Spirit Blog