Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Attempting a natural gallstone remedy.

I know this is not the usual creative post but I wanted to do this incase this is successful and may help someone. I have also decided to try a natural method to remove a 3cm gallstone that has had me in emergency care a few times over the past few months. I am definitely not having my gallbladder removed and at the worst I will have the stone shattered so I can pass it.

I scoured the Internet for information after the hospital referred me to a surgen and for a scan. The scan has confirmed a very large gallstone as the most likely culprit of hours of painful indigestion and back & shoulder pain.

The treatment I found and am willing to risk trying (I am not recomending but sharing my experience, if you try this it is your decission toatally) is one that usually starts with 4-5 cups apple juice (preferably organic & green or 4-5 green apples a day for 5 days. I have been having a tbsp. of apple cider vinegar and almost a litre a day of juice with an apple or two for 4 day so far and plan to take the remedy tonight (cutting a day off). I have Christmas to deal with so time is limited. The apple juice is said to soften the stones to make passing easier.

I have prepared 3 tbsp. Epsom salts in 3 cups of water for (3/4 cup at 6pm, 8pm, after 6am next moring  and 2 hours later). I have had a fat & protien free day and eaten only bread, cerial, fruit, apple juice and vegetables. I am not eating after 2pm at all as I read eating or taking any medication can reduce the effects. I am praying this will lead to great results for me.The Epsom salts cleans out the system and dialates the bile duct.

At 9:45pm I will prepare 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil and 3/4 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice and drink it at 10pm within 5 minutes. As far as I read the “extra virgin” olive oil is preferred for the taste. Normal olive oil is fine but taste stronger. The grapefruit is supposed to mix better with the oil and why I chose instead of lemon juice. I tried to get some ornithine (amino acid - said to help you sleep through the unpleasantness of a gurgling tummy all night) to help sleep but couldn’t get it anywhere in time.


My doctor wants the sample if I pass the large stone. I did read that it can be dangerous (fatal) if a large stone gets lodged but my doctor said that what happens is the build-up over time causes an infection that can kill you. If this happens (a stone gets stuck) and you go to the hospital straight away it is safe. Usually people get a stone lodged (not from cleansing) and they leave it for a day or two to their own detriment.From what I have read you can pass dozens or even a 100 stones so it will be interesting to say the least.


The woman in the health food shop asked if I had done the parasite treatment first but I haven’t so I hope this too does not dilute the effect of the liver cleanse. By this time tomorrow I should know hey? As I said this is really left field for my blog BUT if I do have good results from this it may help someone else loosing their gallbladder as surgents are very quick to whip them out. From all I read the gallbladder is a handy organ to hang onto and it doesn't necessarily fix the issue long term.

An extra pray tonight I think!

2 comments:

Jarm Del Boccio said...

I have a friend whose husband used this cure,and it worked! I see you enjoy the health food route, too! We have much in common...did I tell you that my husband has two (older) children? When we were married, they were 8 and 12. It was quite an adjustment for me. We had them every other weekend...
Have a very blessed Christmas, and a fruitful New Year!

Kayleen West - Children Writer/Illustrator said...

My friend it has worked well so far. I was shocked. I have passed over 100 stones this morning upto 2cm in size!!! I wasn't ill and slept fine. No side effects. I am still hoping the large stone passes but the doctor says it could be the small ones causing the painful attacks.



 
The Positive Spirit Blog