Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dusty Discipline for Children's Illustrator



Word bubble reads "Are you sure you have been dusting regularly?"

This is the first chance I have had this month to participate on Illustration Friday. I had to tell myself today "Just a quick one" and so I got out the charcoal and Cont'e and my small sketchbook. This is the children's illustration I came up with. It was inspired by a character called Lachlan I am working on for one of my books. I played a little on Photoshop but wanted to leave the feel of the original little sketch.

5 comments:

Fourborne said...

This is what I have to ask my children when I check their rooms. Great illo.

Kayleen West Cavill said...

Right now on this Sunday afternoon I am doing the same :-)

Indigene said...

Great post!

Shirley said...

Great piece!

Jack Foster said...

Great one Kayleen!



 
The Positive Spirit Blog