Monday, July 27, 2009

Prep's game illustrations in progress



IDLE
"Of course your idle. All you do is sway in the breeze, drop a few leaves now and then and watch the gardener rake em up"


I am working on a set of designs for a Children’s Christian game for young children. I am really enjoying creating the little cards for this. The tree is as idle as you can be I guess…he is not going anywhere! I will post when I have finished but for now here is a sample of the Illustrations so far. I may be tweaking them a bit yet but couldn’t wait to share.





I am working on a set of cards for a Children’s Christian game for a CRE Prep,s lesson. I am really enjoying creating the little cards for this. The tree is as idle as you can be I guess…he is not going anywhere! I will post when I have finished but for now here is a sample of the Illustrations so far. I may be tweaking them a bit yet but couldn’t wait to share.

1 comment:

ValGalArt said...

How fun and what great work!



 
The Positive Spirit Blog