Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Photoshop Portrait

Lauren
Digital Portrait Painting by Kayleen West

I completed this portrait tonight.
I was using a program I mentioned in the previous post to record the painting in progress however it distorted the image and so I am yet to provide you with a video. I am using (or trying to use) Capturix 5.61.630 but it was difficult to paint with it as I noticed it slowed the brush stokes down and as a result it was hard to judge the placement and pressure of every stroke. I finished the painting off without the program running.

I am hoping to get some support from the software company so I can work out what I am doing wrong. Another finished portrait minus the video speed painting show.


I would love to hear from anyone who knows of a good program for this purpose. If I can't troubleshoot the one I bought I may have to look at another alternative.

1 comment:

dourvac'h said...

This young girl is painted so perfectly : it's seems... she's living...

You are a great artist, Kayleen !

Do you know Carl Larsson ?

And me ? I'm a little (very little) artist... Bye !!!



 
The Positive Spirit Blog