Thursday, July 19, 2007

Singing Guitar

This guitarist can makes his guitar sing. I had to post this but I have to say there are so many dills on Youtube who make unwarranted and stupid comments. Obviously they have nothing better to do but it is more than sad to read the ridiculous ridicule anyone can receive by posting a video on Youtube. It would be good if it could be monitored by the video owner rather than seeing all the fowl language and abuse all the time. It certainly is a broken world.

Anyho enjoy the music.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Unfortunately, I just updated some computer stuff and for some reason, I can't watch or listen to the video.

I can't imagine someone would flame someone else for putting themselves out there. That's too bad.

Lauren said...

Incredible!!!



 
The Positive Spirit Blog