Saturday, February 10, 2007

Six weird things about me

Thanks to for tagging me. Larry Lee and Connie

RULES: People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Thinking of six unusual things about me was pretty hard.
We now we all think we are pretty normal – NOT



  • As a kid we always had sugar on our lettuce – I hated lettuce on it’s own.



  • Now as a adult I like avocado and vegemite on toast – don’t knock it until you have tried it



  • I am self-motivated and that can be unusual for many people.



  • Whenever I have been in a relationship I have actually been very fond of my potential in-laws.



  • I am notorious for only drinking half a cup of coffee.



  • I call this fortunate rather than strange but when it happened I thought it was incredibly strange. I had a very powerful spiritual experience when I first became a Christian and didn’t realize how real the “power of God” was here and now. I actually expect anything now as I have come to experience more and more. Strange or weird for anyone who hasn’t experienced the reality of Jesus. Strange but wonderful


  • I guess I am pretty strange after all. Thanks guys for making me realise it.
    I have tagged Lauren Perkins. Michelle Giacobello, Daniel Sanger, Ep treasures, Belinda Lindhardt and Bob Abraham

    No comments:



     
    The Positive Spirit Blog