Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Slowing it down and using 2007 well.

Well I am running everything past God this year as he has done more than the best by me this year. Therefore, I am not exactly sure what I will be doing at any given time but I do know it will be fruitful and happy year for me.

I know my pace will be far more regulated, as I am much more content and relaxed now.
I think my painting is headed in a more spiritual and meaningful direction and I don’t really care if it sells or not as I am bound to get great satisfaction from it.
I want to spend more time with family and friends (in other words I would prefer to actually live this year!)
Last year flew past in such a tremendous rush as I had much to achieve and I experienced much more.
I am not going to over commit myself this year and like others, prayer is on my regular agenda also. It restores me and besides God deserves my attention as he is so good to me.
I intend on remaking my design web site and adding products this year.
I also would like to create a gift range, most likely cards and stationary items.
If time allows I would like to create some you tube tutorials and maybe a set of art lessons on CD to satisfy the people who ask me to take up teaching again.
Who knows as there are so many possibilities. As I said I will run it by God and I am sure I will use this year well.

No comments:



 
The Positive Spirit Blog