Friday, December 01, 2006

Summer studio challenge.

Summer studio challenge.

PAINTING CHALLENGES AT AUSTRALIAN ART FORUM

I decided to take on yet another challenge to get some painting done.
My September to Christmas challenge (30 paintings) stalled due to too many commitments and other projects.

The summer challenge is either 8 or 15 paintings by 1st March 2007.
I would normally go for the 15, but with a book and articles to write an up grading of my business web site and art sites due to name change and improvements, as well as future work commitments, I best start at the 8 then move up if I have the time.

My Christmas challenge stalled. I started approximately 30 but only have finished half.
Doh!

I will post the paintings here so stay tuned!

No comments:



 
The Positive Spirit Blog