Sunday, November 19, 2006

Provision on Thanksgiving

Thank you to all who commented on my IF illustration this week (Thanksgiving)
It is nice to see people reading my comments and getting something from them.
I am thrilled with your comments and thank you so much.

Upon reflection this morning I decided to add this to my blog also.

Thanksgiving is circular.
God provides for us and we give thanks for that provision.
God is appreciated and so God gives more.

Offer to God thanksgiving, and pay your vows to the Most High.
Call upon Me in the day of trouble:
I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.
PSALM 50: 14-15

If we believe in god’s provision we can be more generous ourselves knowing we will never be left short of provision. We can then help God provide for others.
This Thanksgiving not only give thanks but think about how you could help provide for someone less fortunate also. Praise God in this way and you will have truly given thanks and be blessed.
Too easy - just takes a little thought.
Happy thanksgiving.

Link back to painting "Thanksgiving"

No comments:



 
The Positive Spirit Blog