Friday, November 24, 2006

Over 100 artworks cheap 4 Charity - please support



Click here to navigate to the fundraiser- link removed
Things are going great for me but Oh boy am I getting behind in so many things.
My garden needs a bit of attention, my house needs LOTS and I have stuff everywhere.
It is starting to irritate me somewhat and I am so tempted to just clean all day but I have so many other more productive things becoming me.
I haven’t been able to write for a couple of days and I want to stick to it.
I have started the Christmas card challenge and have a few sketches ready to scan in and start painting (digitally).
I have heap to do to swap my name over on things – my blog is done.
I also just received the Camberwell entry, which I have wowed to do.
Then there is the 14 painting I owe the Christmas challenge on Australian Art Forum.
I have almost organised Christmas thanks to online shopping.
I have decided to donate my older work to help the less fortunate and so one of my sites has been updated and can now be found by clicking the images on this post
I just finished a flyer (attached) yesterday as I was asked for something to promote the work
Now this good deed is done I need to get back to work.
Phew thank goodness I don’t have littlies to worry about anymore!

No comments:



 
The Positive Spirit Blog